Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Deceiver


Today, I learned a lot. I hear a lot. and I cried a lot too. I cried not because of the burden that i have to carry nor the broken hearts of loves BUT the surroundings people who have a very good tendency of not talking the TRUE which is famously call - LIARS.


Lie could categorized in lots aspects. Lie of politicians, lie of children to elders, a lie to get moneyy, lie of loves and list could never stops. Because in this earth, lying happens to be most IMPORTANT.


I have four story to share.

*****************************************************************************

First, is the story of an alim-sharifah girl who has a bf of non-syed. But she, herself is more interested in syed. Thus, she make up a story that her family is only interested a syed as her husband and instead found her a syed konon of his parents choice but the truth is that man is her bloody CHOICE. Lie!!~ Liee!!!~


******************************************************************************

Second. This man tunang with this girl at Indon. On the same time, he tunang with a girl at Sarawak. Planning to get marry both of them which I dont know when. But, not planning to tell the girls. Pity the girl. Dah kawen baru tahu laki kawen 2. har har har.. Damn Damn!


******************************************************************************


Third. This man always lie to me. Thinks that Im too stupid to believe of all his story. Bloody hell!!~.



*******************************************************************************


Fourth. (Rather use person A and person B). A loves B. B loves A. But A is ego. A thinks he is good enough to find others, much better than B. B always waits and forgives B. A goes to B when bored, leave B when happy. B knows A loves B although A always lie to B. But A couldnt realizes that he loves B much as B do to A. Stupidity and egois is A. A may find others because B dont care anymore, because B know, A will come back. Yeahhh!!~


*****************************************************************************


I wonder where honesty goes?. Where bloody sincerity hide?. Where is the pureness of heart?. I wonder what will happen to this world full of lies.....


Only Allah may forgives what they did.



p/s: Dont ever dare to ask who is the person behind the story to me.

No comments: