Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Friday, October 21, 2011

DIY Dulang

I am now a big fan of Ikea.

Gilaa best kot Ikea.

Not that I just got to know Ikea but since I bought a house and I am so into decorating my house, I've becoming a house decorator maniac.

So every week you can see my face at Ikea.

I found this cheap candle holder at Ikea for RM1.90...



And now all I need is a plate. You can use your un-used plate or you can even buy a cheap plate from Ikea for RM2.90...

And you will be needing a strong adhesive to combined it. (You can get a very cheap gam gajah at Mr DIY for 60 cent).

So here it is..



It cost you less than 5 ringgit weyhhh!!!!!

To make it more fancy, you can spray it with your own desirable color.

Am going to spray mine soon. Maybe today. Tgk kepada tahap kerajinan.

:)




4 comments:

PussyCat said...

cool!!!

Orkid said...

omg!!! thx dear! rase mcm nak gune ur idea nih utk hantaran hehee

fazlien said...

i pn peminat ikea..tp meatball ikea..nnggee =D

btw,salam perkenalan..do visit me..

http://beeflyingtohoney.blogspot.com/

cik chinta said...

series bole buat utk hantaran, ada ke ikea kat jb?