Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013

Cak!

Ooooppss!

Assalamualaikummmmmmmm....

Happy new year!

It has been a year I havent updated my blog. Been very extremely busy. Hak hak hak.

Oh my! I miss writting! I miss blogging! I miss reading blog!!

Hope this year I can manage to consistently updating teh-tariks!

2012 is a very interesting year for me.

First, I delivered a baby girl on October.6 2012 !

Introducing you Shariffah Ayesha!


 Isn't she adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
(Puji anak sendiri)


Second, I continued my master since 2011 and hak hak dah nak abis pon!! InsyaAllah! next year grad!

Third, bought a new house and a new car.!

Fourth, been busy travelling! 9 countries in total! Backpacking while carrying Ayesha in belly.


Dubai!

Macau

Medan, Indonesia


HongKong

Paris!
(I am 7 months pregnant masa ni)


London


Singapore

Shenzhen, China


annd Thailand.




Teramat over busy!

Hope this year will be an interesting year for 3 of us!

:)