Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Saya = Cikaro.

I just watched Adnan Sempit. (Tahu Tahu!! Gila out to date baru nak tgk. ) Love to watch how Adnan Sempit tackle his cikaro.
By yet, this is my faveret scene.

(Customer yang comel sedang karoke lagu Sudirman)
"Patah hati ku
Membawa derita
Merajuklah diri
Merajuk diri tak tentu haluan"

Haa.. nan.. Dalam cinta ni,
kenala ada gado-gado,
baru ada pujuk-pujuk,
bila dah pujuk-pujuk,
barulah geli geli.


Haahahha... It tickles me to watch that, sangatlah teringat when I had a fight with si kumbang.


Then dia pujuk-pujuk with sending me this!

(He design it by himself!!)

Saya cair. Then both of us geli-geli at the end.

(Only thru SMS!!!)

Cute kan cupcakes? =)

No comments: