Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

"CONTEST MORTAR BOARD: The Beauty In Ugly"

Thanks maria for the tag. Guess its my turn to show off my ugly convo?

To those who dont know, the contest is all about :

"CONTEST MORTAR BOARD: The Beauty In Ugly"
 check it out here for more information

The picture that i wish and hope not to show off, but since its ugly , i gedik2 nak letak jugak is :

gambar selepas masuk longkang..

so what the heck am masuk longkang with robe and mortar? err err.. well, full story will be in the next post.

anyway, although ada happy smile in my face tapi busuk..but weyh! its ugly ok! itssss ugly!

ok dah menang... please give me that rayban and rm30 topup.. wehehee.. ok. serius. lawak bodoh

the person i gonna to tag is...


Rahmah, pinkyzul, erney!


and whoever interested! :)
good luckkk to all! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks sudi join contest ni...tunggu keputusannya nnt...good luck..:)