Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Kisah mortar ku !

This is what happen when you are overexcited of jumping and throwing your mortar up in your convocations.

Is it something of adat atau fashion terkini or anything that cause this baling2 jadi satu of thingy yang famous? But whatever it is, I am one of them throwing and jumping until berpeluh2 and the weird thing is, I DONT CARE!. lantak laa tgh panas pon, sweating with that thick robe, penat, lenguh, terseliuh kaki, masuk longkang, lapar.. photo mau ada!

cuba kalau my mum suruh g beli gula dkt pasar tgh hari.. konpem reject!

Anyway, write less and lets the picture tells it out loud.

 Behave and smile!

 Mortar throwing2 up turns on!

 Where is my mortar???

 Oh no Oh no Oh no!!!! (Masa nie menjerit macam pontinak ok!)

 Yes! Goal! Mortar masuk longkang!

 Help me naik!

 Suzie? Seriously? Ko nak tarik aku?? errr.. series?

 K fine! naik sendiri... :(

Enough with the picture?

Am I seriks to give more baling balingan mortar?

Hell No!!!!

 Oh yeahh! ContinueeEE!

and jatuhh..

and I JUST DONT CAREEEE!

but next baling, i give it with extra skills and carefull... kang esok amik scroll, terkejut syamsul tgk my mortar. 
:)

Anyway! convo best and lets facebooking!

2 comments:

renjizakura said...

kakakakakakakaka
tepat2 masuk longkang kannn

iedayah said...

ai b2b..blogwalking cni..sian nye u masuk longkang dear..ni mest sonok sgt bergmbr kn..xp2..kenangan tu slunye indah even klakar or pahit skli pn