Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A letter to Si Yaya Tua

Terpengaruh dengan How I Met Your Mother.

(To be Opened on August 16)
Dear Future Yaya,

Please be reminded that on the day before your exams, you are not studying but busy finishing your Grey Anatomy Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Please dont get your hopes to high to get an A for both subjects (Process Optimization and Operation Management) or regreting that you should have studied in past. I remind you again, you didnt study.

Also, You didnt do well for your FYP presentation. WHY?
- you are too busy lepakin mamaks and ipoh.
- you did you slides a day before your presentation.
- you dint practice you slide.
- you are too busy watching ADAMAYA.
Please dont mutter much and assuming you shall got an A while you've already got C+ for your poster presention.

Please acknowledged that your past is not as lucky as what it usually has been.

If you didnt have any offer yet, I presume you didnt work hard and you should find back your lucky stone.

Sekian, Terima Kasih.

From,
Present Yaya

No comments: