Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Slang, sleng or slanq!

Saya disini sukacita memaklumkan kepada kalian sekalian, bahawasanya saya mempunyai tunang berkerja di kerajaan yang boleh memberikan impak-impak seperti dibawah :


Indahnya bahasa melayu beliau.
This ain't no first time he chat like that to me.

+++


He kept on complaining/perli-ing my bahasa melayu baku actually. I talk simple malay dengan dia without KL slang jeee pon.. For example :

"Mata saya sakit laa hari ini"
Where he thinks it should be ...
"Mate saya saket laa hari ini"

"Awak kena berusaha ok!"
Where he kept on perli-in.
"Apa berusaha, berusaheee la..!"


I think he is not aware that I am anak jati Pulau Pinang....
 

+++


On the other hand, please do noted that I am not angry with KL photographers with this minyak issue. Am only ask for their little considerations. Be flexible!

Case closed.

++






No comments: