Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Hand Bouquet

I went to Semua House, googling every shops in Masjid Jamek for 6 hours.. surveying and buying wedding stuff. My main agenda is to cari bahan bahan to DIY my hand bouquet exactly.


With hope it can turns out to be like this...


Unfortunately, it turns out to be likee...


Sungguh tidak berseni. I am definitely sending this off to my mother. She have that magic hands. :(

4 comments:

{ Miss Syahira } said...

assalamualaikum yaya.

GOOD TRY, buddy. hihi.

Cik Belle said...

this is sooooo cantekkk! =) saya sukaa!

yaya said...

cik syahira : waalaikumsalammm.. hehehe... thanks! it turns out to be dull kan?

cik belle : disagree! :(

Rina Sharif said...

cik yaya... at least cik yaya berusaha kan. nanti send ajer kat mak cik yaya. mesti okeh nyer. hehehe