Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Life gives you lemon, you make lemonade

Just finished reading my 2008 post. Rasa macam nak naik time machine, went back to exact time, and give a big slap to my face.


Geleng kepala dekat yaya 2008. Thumbs up dekat yaya 2010.

++

But there is always a reason why.

I remember...

My 2008 life have been visited by grief, tremendous loss, emotionally and materially, death of a loved one, accident dan lagi lagi. To have suffered such a loss, my feelings are hard to describe adequately at that time. There is a sense of utter despair, emptiness, and a numbing of the senses. It can become so intense that one actually questions the whole purpose and meaning of life.

and then, I found this verse.(still keep it in my laptop)


In Sura Al-Baqara, verses 155-157, Allah s.w.t

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear andhunger; some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (ofyour toil) but give glad tidings to those who patientlypersevere. Who say when afflicted with calamity: "Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhir raji-oon""

From these verse, we can see that in a Muslim's life, hardship and suffering should never come as a complete surprise. In fact, Allah promises us some hardship as a certainty, somewhere during our lifetime. It is a test of our iman, our faith in Allah, and we should not despair, because there are lessons to be learnt from every situation, especially from misfortune.



NOW, for all susah susah at 2008, I'm enjoying senang-senang at 2010.


So Kawan-kawan!!,

Everything happens for a reason, bebeh.



p/s: hugs yaya 2008 for being such a strong girl.

No comments: