Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wedding's Fair

Now my blog are gonne to be all about kawen kawen kawen. Her her. Biasala kan? Orang dah nak kahwin. Yet, this blog gonna to be usefull to friends yang nak berkawen nanti.

So 11 months to go! Long way but yet somehow too fast for the time goes by. Went to Pameran Pengantin @ Midvalley. Pergi sana just looking around, taking some idea, surveying the prices for cards, hantaran, pelamin etc etc. We first come across with Photography mostly from chinese Bride Shop (yang belakang2 tu baru from malay photography). Browsing for pre-wedding photo which the first 6 booth kami x bekenan langsung the picture taken and also the prices yang mencecah until RM6000 with not so overhelming packages. Actually, last year, we went to Indian Wedding Fair @ KLCC by coincidence. Kami berdua nak pergi British Education Fair@ KLCC actually but lambat sebab stuck dekat alor setar. So we both saja nak bazirkan masa and masuk this indian fair and found this chinese bride shop yang sgt menarik, with the picture that very mesmerizing. Gila jatuh hati!. So this lady give the prices and the packages, ok la jugak tapi takkan kami nak booking straight away kan? Tunang pon x lagi masa tu. So we just ignore.

Back to Pameran Pengantin @ Midvalley, found Stareast. Talking about Stareast, I'm freaking in love with the gowns they had. Seriously, gorgeous!! A week a go, had this argument with my mum about Stareast. I told my mum that I want my gowns from Stareast and she said cannot. Its expensive. The rent is from RM460++. She told me to take from my aunty dulu2 punya Bride Shop only for RM150++ which the gown langsung x stunning. Haish ma!, a few of my cloths (please noted A FEW) pon harga dia RM100++, takkan la for my wedding day I cant spent more for my cloth?. Its not about price, its about that gorges gown!!. Nak jugaaakkk! x pedulik!

So Stareast, the packages is cheap compare to others, only RM2866. I love the display gowns but the sales girl cakap that is designer gown. The package is only VIP. hek e ler. I found that the photography is not that nice. The album pon not very tertarik. Give up dan already merajuk takmau tgk dah pre wedding photo from another bride shop (actually tinggal satu je lagi BS unvistted). Jalan straight je then one lady from this unvistted BS keep on panggil kitaorang suruh singgah. Dah cakap takmau. Tapi dia macam paksa sikitt, dia cakap Hey I know you both. I was like Whaatt??. Tgk muka my fiancee. Dia pon buat muka macam kenal lady tu. Haaa sudah. Tgk2 this lady is from BS masa Indian Fair dulu, yang kami mula2 jatuh2 cinta. Its one year and she still remember us!

She told me, she remember us because she really interested to put our pre-wedding picture as their sales purpose. (She loves our faces.. kah kah kah, nak gelak guling2.. ok serious) So she give us a very good price (wallahualam). So for RM3000, we get a wedding gown (sangat2 stunning the display one), a everning gown, 2 coat for groom, car decoration, wedding bouquet, 3 wedding frame (large, medium and small), 3 wedding album (velvet! very  big and very good quality), guest book, dvd (2 songs), cd-r, makeup and hair do, 2 outdoor shooting, 1 indoor shooting, postcard. err tu je kut. The wedding picture sgt cantik! But not all. Only for this specific photographer, Roy. and oohh, this bride shop is GTC. We paid the deposit RM600.

Me tak regret because we can save money already for wedding gown and coat. Kalau nak tempah, its already 700++ for a pair and we get two!. Then for car deco, rm200++, wedding bouquet with fresh flower, rm150++. Roughly for 2000++ for pre-wedding photo which BS lain rm4000++. So ok la kan?

Oh ya, one more thing, I won Slimming Sanctuary pckages worth RM2000 at that fair. They ask me a question, where is the next bridal fair in October. Thanks to buku pengantin, I jawap KLCC. (actually, at first jawap PICC, then since dia tanya lagi sekali, me jawap KLCC). There is another bride fair at PICC actually end of july. So I got confius.

Perghh... Panjang post ni. heee!! Any how, I happyy!

2 comments:

renjizakura said...

jangan lupa hantar kad jemputan yer
huhu

yaya said...

no problem !! card kawen ak bagi tahun depan..