Yaya Quote:

I write with humble. I scribble with passion. I doodle with emotions.





Followers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Illmuniati???????

I see rectangular, it means empty, anti-socialize.
I see circles, means locked.

Night, means backwards
Day, err means forward?

Songkok putih, i see a lot in Pasar Ramadhan.
Songkok hitam, well, we Malaysian mmg pakai

Perlukah assume buku yang bergambar itu bibble?
Abis buku ABC dan 123 tu ape?
Macamana budak2 kindegarden nak kenal binatang itik ayam monyet beruk?

Sangkar burung. Trend wedding sekarang letak banyak bird cage. Does it means, Islam teperangkap? Its just a decorations je kut.

Freemason? WTF.

Truly, I disagree with santa-klaus-TV3 raya ad totally.

But to over-lebih-mengcari-teori konspirasi what so ever, LAME!

By the way,

SELAMAT HARI RAYAAAAAAA!!!!

No comments: